Saturday, March 6, 2010

KNOW MAHATAMA GANDHI

Mahatma Gandhi
A woman came to the cottage of Mahatma Gandhi and said, Bapu, I have a problem, my child at each instance of the day claims me sweets, I want to get rid of this bad habit of my child. Please help me in the matter. Gandhi replied her to come after two days along with the child.

"I am also fond of sweets, how to advice the child not to eat", he asked himself. Then he determined to give up the habit completely and practiced for next two days and stayed with out any sweets. After two days when the woman came along with her child, he took the child into garden and spoke good tales and the child became obedient to Gandhi. Then he advised not to eat sweets otherwise he won't tell tales any further. He has to choose either sweets or tale, not both.

The child said I like to here tales and I do not want any sweet at all
*******************************************************  
Advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me

FeedBurner FeedCount